Healthcare Technology Company
Org Merge Delivers Platform for Growth
Client is a healthcare technology and services firm that provides Health IT and management solutions. It also serves as a consultant to independent physician groups, hospitals, and healthcare systems.
Client had recently purchased another company. Both companies used Salesforce, but they needed a trusted Salesforce partner to help them migrate to an enhanced single org that met the diverse needs of both organizations. Client was looking for:
- Assessment of which Org to use as the future platform
- Enhancement of selected Org to support needs of both organizations
- Migration of de-selected Org to the selected Org
Demand Chain worked in conjunction with client to prioritize the highest value components to include in the project. These included:
- Metadata preparation/migration in advance of data
- Creation of dedicated server to support the migration, enabling use of SQL vs. Excel
- An innovative metadata-focused migration strategy (vs. manual configuration and data transfer) that leveraged custom Scripts to minimize human-error and provide an option for quick recovery
- Migration/enhancement of CPQ information
Benefits of the Org Enhancement/Merge, include:
- The common Salesforce Org enables internal alignment of the two companies
- Set a foundation for future process and efficiency gains, along with ongoing team alignment
- Single view of customer – with critical information captured in Salesforce, client is better able to see and understand customer relationships and status
- Improved sales pipeline visibility – comprehensive management view supported by new reports
Client rated Demand Chain a 5.0/5 on the post-project survey issued by Salesforce.
Looking for “Salesforce Experts” to help you get results? You’re in the right place! Contact us now!