WHAT MAKES DEMAND CHAIN SALESFORCE CONSULTING JOBS DIFFERENT?
Demand Chain has built a company and culture that improves the lives of our team, clients, and the communities around us. We work hard to ensure our team members feel engaged, motivated, challenged, and with a sense of belonging, so they can thrive. As a preferred Salesforce Partner for more than two decades, Demand Chain is a leading management and technology consulting firm which offers a range of opportunities and benefits. Our employees can expect professional growth, advancement opportunities, competitive base salary, performance-based incentives, medical benefits, 401k and more
Defining traits of our culture include: passion, a sense of urgency, integrity, accountability, adaptability, ownership, joy, and optimism. We’re problem solvers, life-long learners, experts in our industry, slightly sarcastic, but always fun loving.
Sound like something you’re interested in? Want to grow, develop, build meaningful relationships, and create value for the communities around us? Start or advance your career with a Demand Chain Salesforce consulting job that will have lasting impact.
Best Place to
The Practice Lead is a strategic leadership role, responsible for driving growth and building a highly motivated team that aligns with our values and culture. Overseeing product delivery, growing the business within established accounts, and building a team of highly talented Salesforce consultants.
What You Will Need
- A passion for helping organizations realize value through their technology investments, through highly motivated teams and methods.
- Expert-level knowledge and technical thought leadership of Salesforce products, applications, and services including Salesforce CRM. Expert-level knowledge should be supported by certifications, honors, awards, or similar.
- Significant consulting experience including leading full-cycle projects and engagements through design, planning, and architecture to presales through to implementation.
- Entrepreneurial mindset, vision, and commercial acumen.
- Manage and direct product delivery through a team of Salesforce consultants.
- Drive growth within assigned accounts and opportunities.
- Lead, mentor, and grow customer-focused team members
- Set clear objectives for team members, ensuring their individual growth in alignment with the Demand Chain business goals
- Ensure the success of Demand Chain key account projects
- Drive innovation and industry best practices into the organization
- Bring industry best practices to pre-sales and project engagements
- Continuously compile new industry trends and create awareness across your practice and Demand Chain leadership
- Optimize our delivery processes and standardize methodology
- Quickly acquire new technical expertise and understanding of the latest Salesforce features and train our team as required
- Provide executive level Business Consulting and Pre-Sales support
- Provide business consulting, best practices, leadership, and demonstrate a high level of Salesforce business and technical know-how, and quickly build credibility for Demand Chain
- Contribute to Demand Chain at a leadership level, be an advocate of our brand, and help Demand Chain grow and scale
- Work with our Sales team to land our largest opportunities
- Contribute to our marketing efforts by helping to create new services offerings and input into materials that communicate to the market
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering, Information Technology or Management
- 10+ years of relevant experience (preferably in service/consulting based organizations)
- 5+ years experience with the Salesforce platform, with SF certifications.
- Proven track record in helping organizations justify, select, implement and optimize technology-enabled business processes (preferably customer-facing)
- Experience growing teams (10+ employees)
- Manage and directed teams of 5-10+ employees
What Makes DC Great:
- We offer a strong compensation package that includes a competitive base salary, bonus, and a robust benefits package.
- Join a winning team! Demand Chain has a great culture and offers tremendous growth potential for your career
Account executives at Demand Chain connect the dots for our customers between business needs and our solutions. In this role, you will be part of a high performing team that directly drives revenue and will partner with existing and prospective clients to identify and realize their business objectives, leveraging the power of Salesforce.com.
Who will be Successful in this Role?
- Brilliant problem solvers and story-tellers.
- Professionals skilled in navigating organizational structures and business influences.
- Ambassador for improving customer experiences in all dimensions of business success.
- Relationship-finders and trust builders.
- Right-brain/Left-brain balanced (analytical/technical + interpersonal).
- Driven to shatter goals and overcome any obstacle.
- Exceptional communicators.
What will I be doing?
- Gain access, navigate structures and build trust in assigned accounts, prospects, and markets.
- Discover, validate, and develop sales opportunities that maximize client value.
- Partner with clients to align, promote, and fund projects that enhance customer success through SF.
- Achieve sales performance expectations of $2.5M+
- Be an advocate for client satisfaction and success across all levels of the Demand Chain team.
- Bring industry and technical knowledge expertise to the client’s decision-making process.
- Build relationships and trust across client all relevant dimensions of the clients’ organization.
- Manage account strategy, planning, and opportunity forecasting within your book of business.
- Partner with Demand Chain Solution Engineering to solution, estimate, and quote opportunities.
- Develop solution proposals that communicate business value, technical scope, and financial ROI.
- Understand, apply, and advocate for improvements in Demand Chain’s account management and selling models that improve effectiveness and client satisfaction.
- Be an advisor in promoting product improvements for routine customer problems.
What behaviors should I demonstrate?
- Achieve Results: Demonstrates the ability to build and manage a robust opportunity pipeline within your client base.
- Be Accountable: Take accountability for your successes and ownership of results.
- Ensure an Exceptional Client Experience: Create & foster a culture of far superior service to our clients, in order to build clients for life.
- Practice Situational Adaptability: The ability to adapt your approach and demeanor in real time, to match the shifting demand of different situations.
- Influence Effectively: Demonstrate organizational and interpersonal savviness to maneuver comfortably through complex policy, process, and people-related dynamics.
- Engages & Inspires: Able to paint a compelling picture of a solution and strategy that motivates others to action.
What Technical Skills/Education do I need?
- 4 year Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, or equivalent.
- 4+ years of functional or technical Salesforce implementation experience.
- 2+ years leading technical engagements with program management or architectural responsibilities.
- Experience presenting and gaining buy-in within multiple organizational levels including the C-suite.
Preferred, but not Required
- Account management and quota management experience.
- Deep understanding of Salesforce.com product offerings.
- Ability to communicate and demonstrate the value of core Salesforce product offerings.
- CSM, CPPM
Our Developers work with our customers to ensure successful engagements and project go-lives using Salesforce configuration and/or custom development.
- Lead and mentor junior developers.
- Execute declarative Salesforce application configuration.
- Use Apex, Visualforce, and Lightning Web Components to create unique customer-based solutions.
- Lead client projects and internal team.
- Expert in solution design and system architecture.
- Interact directly with our clients and internal team to ensure customer success.
- Participate in the full application life cycle from technical design to development, testing and deployment.
- Proactively bring new and exciting opportunities for improvement to our internal team as well as our clients.
- 3+ years of Salesforce software development experience, ideally in a consulting environment.
- Development experience with JSP/ ASP, Java, HTML language is desired.
- Development experience with Apex, Visualforce, and Lightning Web Components is required.
- Salesforce Certifications (App Builder, Dev I, Dev II, Admin) preferred.
- Strong technical design skills and an ability to deliver customer driven solutions.
- Drive and desire to learn and grow both technical and functional skill sets.
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills with technical and non-technical audiences.
- Desire and ability to solve complex business processes with software.
- Possess strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to build rapport and develop effective working relationships with clients.
- Creative and analytical thinker.
- College degree preferred.
Demand Chain Salesforce Business Analyst
Our Salesforce Business Analysts wear many hats on their projects and are responsible for everything from requirements gathering, Salesforce configuration, testing, training and post deployment support. As a Salesforce BA, you will be part of a team responsible for delivering enterprise cloud technology solutions to our customers.
- Work with clients to gather, understand, and define business requirements.
- Develop user stories / process flows to support the design and development.
- Work collaboratively to design a solution that will meet client’s business requirements and user stories.
- Complete configuration for user stories within Salesforce, AppExchange, other Cloud products.
- Collaborate with developers to test and verify that solutions will meet the business requirements.
- Participate in key meetings with customers including requirement sessions, system demos, user acceptance testing, and end user training.
- Deep experience using Salesforce to develop client or business solutions.
- Hands on experience configuring Salesforce including; workflows, validation rules, and security controls.
- Proven ability leveraging analytical and problem-solving skills in a fast-paced environment.
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to quickly ramp up on new clients, their business needs, and technologies.
- Strong presentation, communication (written and verbal) skills, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks within a collaborative team environment.
- Drive and desire to learn and grow both technical and functional skill sets.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, and Visio.
- Experience leveraging and configuring AppExchange products to develop a solution.
- Experience soliciting, gathering, and analyzing user input and requirements.
- Experience collaborating with business stakeholders.
- Experience on a Salesforce implementation through the full Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
- Salesforce Admin Certification and one or more Consulting Cloud Certifications (Community, FSL, Marketing, Pardot, Sales, or Service).
- Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred.
Demand Chain Salesforce Project Managers
Our Project Managers are responsible for leading a project from its inception to execution. This includes; planning, execution and managing the people, resources and scope of the project. Our Project Managers must have the discipline to create clear and attainable objectives and to see them through to successful completion.
- Create and execute project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities.
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
- Review deliverables prepared by team before passing to customer.
- Effectively apply our methodology and enforces project standards.
- Prepare for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures.
- Identify and manage project risk.
- Ensure project documents are complete, current and stored appropriately.
- Review status reports of team members and addresses issues as appropriate.
- Strong relationship management skills and sales acumen.
- 3+ years managing Salesforce projects
- Salesforce Admin Certification and/or one or more Consulting Cloud Certifications preferred..
- Experience working within an established PMO process, SOW, Change Order execution.
- Experience managing 3rd party implementation vendors.
- Experience managing 3rd party support vendors General Project/Practice Related Competencies Project/Practice Management.
- Experience in designing and developing software components and having a very strong Service Oriented Architecture and integration background.
- Experience in Salesforce CRM with end to end implementation experience.
- Salesforce integration experience, including between different business systems as well as working with integration tools.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Project Management Certification (PMP) desired.
Demand Chain Salesforce Platform Commitment Lead
Our Platform Commitment (PC) Lead is tasked with owning a client relationship in a Salesforce Support role. The PC Lead will develop and manage support projects and client relationships; including scoping and estimating cases, requirements gathering, managing budgets, executing deliverables, and Salesforce configuration / administration..
- Must possess strong project management skills and be able to manage many clients at once.
- Provide high-level project management to each engagement; Meeting with each customer regularly and proactively; Providing weekly updates on budgets and statuses.
- Utilize larger Demand Chain team to delegate work as appropriate; Actively manage those resources and their assigned tasks as required.
- Synthesize requirements to create clear and comprehensive requirements for each case; Keep case statuses updated and accurate details on the solution provided.
- Understand desired business outcomes and define success criteria.
- Grow client relationships through documentation and thorough understanding of their businesses and Salesforce instances; Provide recommendations to improve their business processes.
- Identify growth areas within each client and assist project teams if larger project need, outside of support, is identified.
- Design elegant, innovative Salesforce solutions; Such as configuration of Salesforce and Managed Packages, creation and refinement of complex data models, external integration, business process automation, and other custom functionality.
- Manage the delivery and testing of each request within established SLAs.
- Make decisions that positively impact customer, departmental, and individual metrics.
- While this is not an on-call position, availability outside of standard office hours may be required from time-to-time to address high-priority issues.
- 3+ years of Salesforce administration or business analysis experience.
- Desire to learn new things.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills within Salesforce.
- Outstanding communication and de-escalation skills; very strong customer-facing skills.
- Ability to manage time effectively; “context-switch” successfully and often.
- Ability to effectively delegate.
- Prior experience in a Salesforce consulting environment.
- Prior experience with Salesforce development (Apex, Lightning).
- Prior experience in an IT Support position.
- Salesforce Certification (i.e., Administrator, Sales Cloud, or Service Cloud).Willingness to travel.
Demand Chain Salesforce Technical Architect
Our Salesforce Technical Architects are responsible for owning the architecture and design of complex solution components. We are looking for candidates that demonstrate strong leadership skills in all stages of the software development life cycle.
- Experience in designing and developing software components.
- End to end implementation experience with the Salesforce platform.
- Ability to lead design sessions and communicate design options to clients.
- Experience with development technologies such as Apex/VF, JAVA, .Net, Ruby, JS, jQuery, Angular.js, Objective C.
- Integration experience using both Web based technologies (Soap, Rest) and Integration/Middleware tools such as Informatica, Jitterbit and MuleSoft.
- Knowledge of options and how to handle security requirements such as single sign on and data security.
- Experience with Release Management, Source Control, and Deployment concepts and technologies such as ANT, Salesforce Metadata API, Jenkins, SVN.
- Ability to define the system landscape, to identify gaps between current and desired end-states and deliver a solution.
- 3+ years’ experience in Architecture role – Salesforce or other CRM architecture experience a plus.
- 4+ years’ experience with integration technologies.
- Working knowledge of security concepts such as single sign on and data security.
- 4+ years’ experience in Agile, Scrum, and Waterfall methods.
- Salesforce Developer and Architect Certifications a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
Demand Chain Salesforce Solution Architect
Our Salesforce Solution Architects are responsible for the application design, development and support of Salesforce related projects. We are looking for candidates that demonstrate strong leadership skills in all stages of the software development life cycle.
- Experience in designing and developing software components and having a strong service-oriented Architecture and integration background.
- Experience in Salesforce CRM with end to end implementation experience.
- Strong experience with configuration, customization, programming with APEX APIs, APEX Triggers, and implementing new instances of Salesforce.
- Strong practical deployment knowledge of VisualForce, Flex, Salesforce configurations, Apex classes, APEX Web services, API, AppExchange deployment, and Salesforce s-controls.
- Ability to define the system landscape, to identify gaps between current and desired end-states.
- Additional Salesforce experience includes Workflow Alerts and Actions, and Approval Workflow.
- Programming experience with the following languages, J2EE, HTML XML, SQL, Oracle.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 5 years direct experience in all aspects of developing and implementing CRM applications.
- 3+ years of developing customizations for Salesforce using the CRM SDK.
- Proven experience in Salesforce implementations.
- Proven experience in overseeing the direction, development, and implementation of CRM software solutions.
- Specific knowledge of CRM SaaS and Salesforce certifications highly valued.
- Direct, hands-on experience with automated software management tools.
- Strong knowledge of CRM software quality assurance best practices and methodologies.
- Strong knowledge of data management, including data capture, warehousing, segmentation, mining, storing, cleansing, and security.
- Knowledge of Business Process Management (BPM) techniques and tools.
- Working experience with SAP or similar enterprise software systems a plus.
- Project management skills and exposure to project-based work structures.
- Knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws.
- 3+ years’ experience integrating distributed Applications and services including .Net, J2EE, and Client/Server Applications.
- Full life-cycle development in an enterprise development environment.
- Application development using relational database, preferably using Oracle and SQL Server.
- Should have excellent communication, negotiation, decision making, and problem-solving skills.
Interested? Join Our Team!
“It’s important to me that I am able to make a difference at work, Demand Chain has a culture that closely ties our success with the success of our clients.”
Brian Tremblay, Salesforce Software Developer
“Through working side by side with our expert staff on challenging projects, I was able to learn and grow my skill set very quickly.”
Kelly Lafferty, DC Salesforce Practice Lead – Program Advancement
“We ensure repeatable success through a proven process. We have coined this the “DC Way”. Enabling new hires to quickly come up to speed on client projects.”
Jeff Pierson, Demand Chain Success Manager