Demand Chain is pleased to announce that Andy Moldenhauer has joined our team as VP of Customer Engagement. Andy has deep experience gained from working first at Salesforce and then as the primary customer of Salesforce at one of the world’s largest and most respected manufacturing companies—3M.
3M Work Experience (Manufacturing-Focused, Fortune 100 Company)
Andy served 3M as Director of Global CRM and Chief Product Owner–CRM for eight years. In his role, he:
- Designed and deployed Salesforce CRM across 3M’s 27,000 user sales, marketing, and service organization. This single instance system is accessed in 83 countries, translated into 16 languages, and supports all currencies.
- Leveraged his deep domain knowledge and experience to engage stakeholders to drive change across a large, complex global business acting as the primary facilitator for enterprise CRM implementation, adoption, and maintenance plan globally
- Led and collaborated effectively with senior leadership, sales leaders, marketing, IT, the CRM development team, and operational leads from design thru implementation, post go-live and long-term roadmap
- Managed the global CRM support organization of 70 + CRM admins, business advisors and product owners
- Served as a highly visible ambassador for Salesforce, including Dreamforce Speaker, featured in Salesforce videos, member of industry advisory boards and product development teams
Salesforce Work Experience
Andy worked at Salesforce as an Enterprise Software Engineer for five years. He was an experienced and highly successful pre-sales engineer and business advisor, aided by his 18 years’ experience in enterprise business platforms. He worked in a variety of industries with extensive experience in Manufacturing and Health Care. He was sought out for his:
- Expert skills at rapid solution prototyping to enable clear understanding of solution benefits and value realization
- Ability to align technology to a project by understanding the people, process, and data needs
Available For Help
Demand Chain will leverage Andy’s unique perspective as a former Salesforce software engineer and Salesforce client to assist our customers with:
- Developing long term roadmaps that transform their business results through Salesforce
- Helping leaders realize value through their Salesforce investment
- Maximizing adoption, overcoming change management challenges
Need help with your project?
Could you benefit from the perspective of a seasoned Salesforce expert who has been on both the client side and Salesforce side of the table? Contact us!