Case Study: Technology Solutions Provider
Success Story: Service Cloud Redeployment
Service Cloud Redeployment Delivers Value
Client is a leading provider of advanced positioning technology and mobile solutions that maximize productivity and enhance profitability. It has a division that sells an industry leading 3D modeling computer program used for a broad range of drawing and design applications—including architectural, interior design, industrial and product design.
Over time, the division’s Salesforce instance had not kept pace with acquisitions and evolving business processes and data needs. They were seeking an experienced Salesforce Partner to:
- Evaluate the current state of Service Cloud deployed on their Org
- Provide guidance on how to best redeploy it to better serve current and future needs
The client team engaged Demand Chain to conduct a holistic assessment of their Salesforce Org’s current state and desired future state. Demand Chain’s solution included:
- Identification and assessment of 5+ different service processes
- Identification of tech debt, unused fields, unused flows, and unused paid apps
- Assessment of the current automations used in their Org
At project completion, Demand Chain delivered:
- A comprehensive assessment of the health of client’s current org across critical dimensions of:
- Change Management
- Data & Security
- Customizations & Integrations
- Prioritized a list of 42 action items based on high impact/low effort, along with time and cost estimates
Client rated Demand Chain a 5.0/5 on the post-project survey issued by Salesforce.
“Demand Chain helped us quickly identify and prioritize the changes we needed to make to our Org based on mast impact and shortest time-to-value. With that plan in hand, we are making great headway in realigning our Org to optimally support our needs. It was a great experience we plan to replicate for other divisions in the company.” – Client Project Manager
Looking for “Salesforce Experts” to help you get results? You’re in the right place! Contact us!