Success Story: CPQ – Medical Education Company NurseTim
CPQ Implementation + Sales Cloud Enhancement Sets Stage for Growth
NurseTim partners with schools, organizations, and nursing programs to provide training and consulting in the use of E-learning and instructional design for administrators, trainers, faculty, and other instructional specialists. Specific services include faculty development, strategic planning, research, and event planning.
NurseTim had an existing instance of Salesforce but had not been leveraging it as a strategic resource to drive their business. Planned 2023 updates to the National Council Licensure Examination (NCLEX)–the test every new nurse must pass to get their state licensure–placed NurseTim in a unique position to grow rapidly. NurseTim realized that their manually intensive processes for configuring, pricing, and delivering price quotes would become a constraint to growth in this new environment. They engaged with Demand Chain to review their business processes and incorporate them into Salesforce.
Demand Chain collaborated with the NurseTim Project team to deliver a solution that included:
- Refactoring their existing Sales Cloud implementation to capture/incorporate their business processes
- Deploying CPQ – product configuration, pricing and quoting and proposal generation now done entirely w/in Salesforce, eliminating the need for Excel-based supporting documents
- A centralized solution for seeing invoices and invoice status based on business rules
- Design flexibility to address evolving future business needs
- Creation of customized Flows for school cohorts
The project was a significant success, removed potential impediments to growth:
- Product configuring, pricing and quote (CPQ) delivering significant efficiencies
- Efficiency – reduced time to produce quotes is enabling more quotes with same resources
- Pricing consistency – pricing is consistently quoted to schools
- Account Receivables efficiency – full visibility into which invoices are coming due and when
- Visibility – reports/dashboards helping management gain insights into SKU sales
Based on the success of this project, NurseTim is working with Demand Chain to pursue additional capabilities.
“Demand Chain consultative approach was a major factor for us on this project. They helped us to define and capture our business processes and translate them into Salesforce. Since we were new to CPQ, their guidance was extremely helpful.”
Project Sponsor – NurseTim
Looking for “Salesforce Experts” to help you get results? You’re in the right place! Contact us!