Success Story: Harris – Leading National Mechanical Contractor
Salesforce Implementation Delivers Enterprise Sales Potential
Harris is a leading national mechanical contractor specializing in design and engineering, construction, controls, service, manufacturing, conveyors, and end-to-end building systems. Projects range from stadiums to manufacturing facilities, power plant to hospitals, concert halls to classrooms.
Harris’ objective was to achieve an enterprise-wide CRM solution based on the Salesforce platform. Harris’ three primary divisions— Service, Building Automation, and Construction–share a number of customers. While the first two divisions were on the Salesforce platform, the Construction division remained on a legacy CRM system.
Harris was looking for:
- Core Salesforce implementation – bringing the Construction division onto a common platform with other key divisions
- Right-sized implementation – to expedite and maximize adoption, Harris sought an initial deployment that offered a streamlined user interface and experience, consistent with user needs and the resources available to support the deployment
- Visibility – cross-division visibility to common customers and relationships
Demand Chain worked in conjunction with Harris to prioritize the highest value components to include in the project.
- Enhanced implementation of Sales Cloud
- UX/UI design to minimize clicks/scrolling
- Account & Opportunity management
- Deployment of Service Console App for service needs
- Microsoft Teams > Salesforce integration
- Web-to-Lead management implementation
- Data management/standardization
- Reports and dashboards
- Training – conducted train-the-trainer to maximize adoption
The enhanced implementation benefits, including:
- Single view of customer – with all critical information now contained in Salesforce, Harris is better able to see and understand cross-divisional customer relationships and status and opportunities.
- Improved view of sales pipeline – comprehensive management view supported by new reports
- Strong adoption/use – new division has rapidly come onboard in its use of the new system and capabilities. In only a few weeks, adoption has risen to nearly 90%.
“The Demand Chain team was more helpful through this project than I could have ever imagined. They would walk me through how a solution was made, how it should be managed, and why a certain solution would be a better option over another. Most projects I have been a part of in the past have mostly been a “here’s what we need, now go do it” sort of approach. With this one I felt very connected to the whole process which built confidence in the Demand Chain team week over week. I honestly don’t have anything negative to say, this was a great team!”
Eric Lewis – Sales Enablement Manager, Harris
Contact Us Now!
Looking for “Salesforce Experts” to help you get results? You’re in the right place! Contact us now!